Infrared Thermometer - Non-Contact Digital Temperature Gun (32.0°C to 42.9°C/85.9°F to 109.2°F)
Kangji GQ-129 Non-Contact Digital Infrared Thermometer is a compact, non-contact infrared thermometer, specifically designed to safely detect the temperature of the body, food, and water, regardless of room temperature.
August Special Sales!
Get a non-contact digital infrared thermometer for your loved ones now! On sale now at ONLY $29 with free shipping.
Limited quantities available, use coupon code [TemperatureGun20] to get yours while supplies last!
- Easy to operate
- One button temperature measurement
- Voice broadcast temperature values
- Three-color warning display
- Multi-purpose in use of measuring the temperature of food, water, and body.
- More than 20 patents obtained
- Clinically verified and passed the US FDA certification
- Include certifications of EU Medical CE, the US FDA, IS013485, the US FDA quality system QSR820 and the EU RoHS
Kangji GQ-129 Non-Contact Digital Infrared Thermometer is a compact, non-contact infrared thermometer, specifically designed to safely detect the temperature of body, food, and water, regardless of room temperature.
With the clear and three-color backlight LCD display, this Infrared Thermometer can accurately record body surface and forehead temperatures of infants and adults, without contacting the body.
Directions of Use
1. Keep the temperature gun 3-5cm away from the forehead
2. Press the blue button located underneath
3. Then the temperature value will be shown on the LCD Display.
|Measurement Method||Non-Contact Infrared|
|Body Temperature: 32°C~42.9°C (85.9°F~109.2°F)|
|Object Temperature: 0°C~100°C (32°F~212°F)|
|Body Temperature: ±0.2°C (0.4°F)|
|Object Temperature: ±1°C (1.8°F)|
|Division Value||± 0.1°C/°F|
|Working Condition||Temperature: 15°C~45°C Humidity: RH≤85%|
|Working Voltage||3V battery (2xAAA batteries)|