PLL FM(88~108MHz) Stereo Audio Receiver Module
- Stereo reception from all broadcast band(88-108MHz)
- PLL system guarantees good frequency stability.
- Miniature-sized(SMD Type), easy to apply to your products.
- Controllable from CPU(MCU).
- Works on a single voltage 5V.
|Dimensions||0mm x0mm x0mm|
Could you please tell me how to set and change frequency on this receiver?
Do I need another device to do this or can I do this manually on this board?
Thank you for your answers
Peter de JongQuestion by: admin on 2018-12-18 02:35:47
Thanks for your answer. What I mean is, how can I switch to another frequency. For example, how do I go from 90Mhz to 92Mhz or from 101Mhz to 102Mhz? There is no button on this device to do this. Can this device work as a stand alone receiAnswer by: admin on 2018-12-18 02:35:47
Question by: admin on 2018-12-18 02:35:47
The schematic uses a Atmega...... with no references to any code to program it.Answer by: admin on 2018-12-18 02:35:47