The Internet Button includes a Photon, which can also be easily removed and used for other projects, a USB-micro cable and a removable plastic cover.
Quickly start playing with LEDs, multiple buttons, an accelerometer and more without any wires or soldering. On the firmware side, custom libraries are available to make programming your projects quick and beautiful. The Internet Button is not only an easy way to get started on the Internet of Things, it's also a clean and simple way to start building your own prototypes.
- 11 individually controllable RGB LEDs
- ADXL362 3-axis accelerometer
- 4 tactile buttons for D-pad style interactions
- Female socket for connection to Photon
- Additional female headers for adding extra actuators and sensors
- Backward compatible with the Core
Please check the datasheet here.
All Particle Hardware is designed from the ground up to work with the Device Cloud. The Device Cloud is a powerful set of tools and infrastructure to build, connect, and manage your IoT fleet.
Access to the device cloud includes:
Device Cloud FREE for first 100 devices (learn more)
Device Cloud Features:
- Device Management
- Over the Air Firmware Updates
- Fully Managed Connectivity
- Developer Tools