Pi Supply micro:bit Starter Kit (without micro:bit)
The Pi Supply micro:bit Starter Kit is designed for people wishing to get into electronics, programming and physical computing at the entry-level.
The Pi Supply micro:bit Starter Kit is designed for people wishing to get into electronics, programming and physical computing at the entry-level. This kit contains some basic parts like LEDs and buttons as well as a buzzer, temperature sensor, servo, and motor. You can use it to design circuits and with the help of your micro:bit programming skills you can make your circuit even more animated. It is a great companion for you to enter into the wonderful world of physical computing.
We've developed guides around this kit to help get you up and running as quickly as possible.
This kit comes with 13 projects that will teach you the essential principles of electronics and basic programming, providing you with a great foundation to move forward into more complicated STEM and computing projects.
Please view the getting started guide for more information.
- Make 2 LEDs blink in a pattern
- Display data on the BBC micro:bit's LED panel
- Use a switch to start/stop a motor
- and many more!
- 1 x micro:bit Breadboard Adapter
- 1 x Transparent Breadboard - 83 * 55 mm
- 1 x Crystal Battery Holder - 2 x AAA
- 1 x EF92A micro:servo 180 degrees analog-servo for micro:bit
- 1 x TMP36 Temperature Sensor
- 1 x Photocell
- 1 x MicroB USB Cable
- 1 x Breadboard Jumper Wire 65pcs Pack
- 1 x RGB Diffused LED
- 5 x Red LED
- 5 x Blue LED
- 5 x Yellow LED
- 5 x Green LED
- 1 x 10K Trimpot
- 2 x Momentary Pushbutton Switch
- 1 x Self-lock Switch
- 1 x Mini Speaker
- 10 x 100 Ohm Resistors
- 10 x 10K Ohm Resistor
- 5 x Alligator Clip Wires
- 1 x 5V Miniature Motors
- 1 x TIP 120 NPN Transistor
- 2 x 1N4007 Diodes
- 1 x 8 RGB Rainbow LED Ring