I accept the restriction
This development board can be only used for prototyping, it cannot be built into a product for commercial distribution. It cannot be re-sold or used as part of a production environment.
PiShow 2.8"Resistive Touch Display can bring more pleasure to your Raspberry Pi project with no difficulty. The display is specially designed for Model B+ and Raspberry Pi 2 Model B and its diagonal is small enough -2.8"to allow a handily carry but at the same time ensure not too tiny to taxes user’s eyes.
65K colors and 320x240 pixel resolution provides you a higher resolution compare to the black and white 128x64.. This display integrate touch driver xx2046, communicating with Raspberry Pi through High Speed 48MHz SPI connection. With the touch panel, you could play the Raspberry Pi without the need for a mouse.
It’s very easy to setup, without the need for a cable or extra power supply, it can be directly attached onto the Raspberry Pi. We have packaged a system kernel with the LCD driver for you, you can upload to many OS for Raspberry pi such as Raspbian Debian fedora.ubunbu
• Up 30 Frames per second,a better viewing experience with no doubts! Watch your movie on Raspberry Pi.
• Compatible with Raspberry Pi B+,A+ and Pi 2 Model B
• Supports all Operating system on Raspberry Pi
• 65K colors and 320x240 Pixel Resolution
• Powered directly off Raspberry Pi
• Display full GUI output / primary output
• High Speed 48MHz SPI connection
• Integrated 4-wire Resistive Touch Panel and XPT2046 Driver
• UART debug pin out for USB to TTL debug
|Company||Size||Resolution||Refresh rate||System Installation||Drive Mode||Backlight||Gamma value||IDROM||Screen Rotation||Speeed of Bus|
|PiShow||2.8″||320*240||>=30fps||Supporting various of OS, system kernel has been packed with the LCD driver||SPI||High light||Adjustable||Y||N||36MHz|
|Normal||3.2″||320*240||3-5fps||Outdated documents, highly impossible to upgrade.||DB||Normal||N.A||N||N||16MHz|
|Another||2.8″||320*240||N/a||Packaging system with only Deb installation documents||DC+SPI||Could control||Adjustable||Y||Y||32MHz|
|4D system||2.8″||320*240||High||Original source||SPI-FPGA||High Light||N.A||N||N.A||125MHz|
* PiShow 2.8"Resistive Touch Display is both CE and FCC certified.
• 1 x Raspberry Pi 2.8’’ Touchscreen Display
|PiShow 2.4 Inch Resistive Touch Display||5 Inch HDMI Display with USB TouchScreen||7 Inch HDMI 1280x800 IPS Display|
|Dimensions||130mm x 65mm x 35mm|
I accept the restriction
Free shipping on your first order over $50 or more. Discounted items included!