When you get your first Raspberry Pi B/B+/A+ single-board computer, you have to prepare a lot of peripheral devices, such as USB cable, SD card which must be installed OS, HDMI cable, etc. So, you may buy all devices online, and your time and money will be wasted.
Quick Starter kit like a minimum system for Raspberry Pi B/B+/A+, it means all must-have peripheral devices be included. Also, SD card preinstalled Raspbian OS that you can play your Minecraft out-of-box :)
This kit has two versions, one is included Raspberry PI B+ board, another not include. This kit is consist of 7 devices (except Raspberry Pi B+), such as 5V 2.1A power adapter, USB cable with switch, etc. You can get full part list in Include section.
Notice: Quick Starter Kit for Raspberry Pi does not include Raspberry Pi B+
- Minimum kit to power up your Raspberry Pi B+
- Including 8GB SD Card preinstalled Raspbian OS
- Including micro USB cable with switch
- 5V, 2.1A power adapter with FCC/CE certificated
- Including simply, but clear guide
- Not include unneeded devices
|Dimensions||0mm x0mm x0mm|