When you get your first Raspberry Pi B/B+/A+ single-board computer, you have to prepare a lot of peripheral devices, such as USB cable, SD card which must be installed OS, HDMI cable, etc. So, you may buy all devices online, and your time and money will be wasted.
Quick Starter kit like a minimum system for Raspberry Pi B/B+/A+, it means all necessities such as peripheral devices will be included. Also, SD card preinstalled Raspbian OS that you can play your Minecraft out-of-box :)
This kit has two versions, one is included Raspberry PI B+ board, another is not included. This kit consists of 7 devices (except Raspberry Pi B+), such as 5V 2.1A power adapter, USB cable with switch, etc. You can get full part list in Include section.
Notice: Quick Starter Kit with Raspberry Pi includes Raspberry Pi B+.
- • Minimum kit to power up your Raspberry Pi B+
- • Including 8GB SD Card preinstalled Raspbian OS
- • Including micro USB cable with switch
- • 5V, 2.1A power adapter with FCC/CE certificated
- • Including simply, but clear guide
- • Not include unneeded devices
- • Power Adapter certificated：FCC, CE
- • American Standard Power Adapter
- • Ethernet Cable length: 1 meter
- • HDMI Cable length: 1 meter
- • USB to TTL Cable length: 1 meter
- • Power Adapter Output: 5V, 2.1A
- • Xx mm Acrylic Enclosure
- • Package size：74*134*202mm
|Dimensions||200mm x130mm x70mm|
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS