RF Explorer is a handheld digital spectrum analyzer, aimed to provide a very affordable tool for work in all ISM popular frequency bands. It is based on a highly integrated frequency synthesizer which offers high performance, compact size, low consumption and low cost.
It has been designed to be used outdoor and indoor, and works nice with a PC connected for extra functionality using standard mini-USB 2.0 connector.
We also prepared a nice EVA case for RF Explorer, check it out here
- Frequency band: 910-920 MHz (enhanced to 900-930 MHz if an Expansion Module is connected)
- Frequency span: 112 KHz-10 MHz(enhanced to 30 MHz if an Expansion Module is connected)
- Graphics LCD 128x64 pixels, great visibility outdoors
- PC Windows client supports Windows XP/Vista/Win7 both 32 and 64bits
- Backlight for great indoor visibility
- Standard SMA 50 ohms connector, a matching antenna is included
- Amplitude resolution: 0.5dBm
- Dynamic range: -115dBm to 0dBm
- Absolute Max input power: +5dBm
- Average noise level (typical): -110dBm
- RF Generator amplitude: 0dBm to 20dBm
- Frequency stability and accuracy (typical): +-10ppm
- Amplitude stability and accuracy (typical): +-3dBm
- Frequency resolution: 1Khz
- Resolution bandwidth (RBW): automatic 2.6Khz to 80Khz
- Weight: 185g
- Size: 113x70x25 mm
- RF Explorer handling care suggested link: http://www.rf-explorer.com/care
If you encounter any problems when using this product, please contact rfexplorer(at)arocholl.com for the technical support.
If you'd like to buy or change the RF Explorer Battery, please click here.