RF Explorer RFEAH-25 is a 25mm diameter, high performance near field H-Loop antenna. RFEAH-25 is a very sensitive, compact, and easy to use H-loop near field antenna. The low-loss design exhibits at least 10dB more sensitivity in the range 20-6000MHz than other H-loop options in the market, at a much lower cost.
- 10+: $25.44
- 50+: $23.38
Robust calibrated low-cost H-loop near field antenna
Can work with RF Explorer Spectrum Analyzer, Signal Generator, and other RF instruments and devices
Easy to use, reliable to find interference sources with high accuracy and resolution
Can be used to detect hidden bugs and transmission sources with great spatial resolution
Feasible to generate interferences with Signal Generator and confirm RF circuit sensitivity
- Capable of pre-EMC compliance tests
RF Explorer RFEAH-25 is a 25mm diameter, high performance near field H-Loop antenna. RFEAH-25 is a very sensitive, compact, and easy to use H-loop near field antenna. The low-loss design exhibits at least 10dB more sensitivity in the range 20-6000MHz than other H-loop options in the market, at a much lower cost. Compared with other near field antennas, RFEAH- 25 is smaller and lighter, exactly what fits best when space is constrained in a PCB. Included with the antenna is high-quality semiflexible RF cable, this cable works as the handler of the antenna. The big advantage of this approach: you can shape the cable the way you want for the antenna to be located exactly where you need it, in most cases with no need to hold it in your hand.
- Detect radiation: Easily determine the electronic component or PCB signal track creating a wanted or unwanted RF radiation.
- Sniff and measure: Follow the signal path in any RF or high-speed digital circuit, with no need to actually contact the circuit itself.
- Find bugs: Thanks to great spatial resolution, it is an ideal antenna to check for RF bugs such as hidden cameras or microphones in a room.
- Diagnose EMI: Check any electronic device for RF radiation limits. This may include a connector with leakage, a module creating interference in a drone or RC plane, an oscillator or crystal that may not be working at the right frequency, etc.
- Pre-compliance EMC testing: Help on finding possible sources of interference in a design before passing an expensive EMC lab test for approval EU / FCC.
- Create interference: it can be used to introduce RF interference in specific areas of a circuit or device, to check on side effects as well as diagnose the root cause of intermittent problems.
- Connect it to a Signal Generator and use CW or Frequency Sweep to check how your circuit responds.
- Multi-tool: RFEAH-25 can be used with RF Explorer Spectrum Analyzer and Signal Generator. But it can be used with any spectrum analyzer brand, as well as oscilloscopes. It is DC decoupled up to 25V so pretty much risk-free if makes contact with the PCB circuit under test.
Connector: SMA female
High-frequency RF SMA Male-Male included
Type: H-loop near field
Characterized response: 1MHz to 7Ghz
1 x H-loop near field antenna
1 x Semirigid SMA Male-Male RG402 10cm 6GHz cable
For questions and support, please visit https://support.rf-explorer.com
For more information, please check Datasheet.
If you'd like to buy or change the RF Explorer Battery, please click here.
|Dimensions||0mm x0mm x0mm|
|RF Explorer H-Loop Near Field Antenna (RFEAN25)||1|
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS