RF Explorer Signal Generator COMBO
The new COMBO product includes harmonic filtering, high-performance amplifiers for higher output power, fine amplitude adjustment and support for frequencies as low as 100KHz covering up to 6GHz with no gaps. We offer free shipping for this product all over the world.
RF Explorer Signal Generator Combo is a major improvement over the standard RF Explorer RFE6GEN Generator. The new generator includes important functions requested by our most demanding customers.
The new COMBO product includes harmonic filtering, high-performance amplifiers for higher output power, fine amplitude adjustment and support for frequencies as low as 100KHz covering up to 6GHz with no gaps.
See below comparison of a 25MHz signal generated with new improved RF Explorer Signal Generator Combo (in red) and a signal generated with standard unfiltered RF Explorer RFE6GEN (blue). The new Generator Combo offers a perfect sinusoid filtered signal as opposed to the squarish unfiltered signal from RFE6GEN.
- Pocket size and lightweight
- Solid aluminum metal case
- Lifetime free firmware upgrades available, open to community requested features
- High capacity Lipo for 10hs+ of continuous run, rechargeable by USB
- RF Explorer for Windows free software for CW, Sweep and Tracking SNA control
- Automation libraries available in Python and .NET, free USB API for any programming language
- Wideband support, very stable CW signal output
- Fine amplitude adjustment 0.25dB
- High output power up to +18dBm
- Optional recalibration procedure available upon request
- Frequency range supported: 100KHz to 6000 MHz
- Calibrated Amplitude range: -40 to +10dBm
- Uncalibrated extended Amplitude range: -60 to +18dBm
- Amplitude step/resolution: 0.25dB over calibrated range
- Amplitude accuracy (typical): +/-2dB in most frequency and power ranges
- Frequency step/resolution: 1KHz
- Frequency stability: 0.5ppm
- Temperature compensated (0-45C)
- Backlight for great indoor visibility and high contrast LCD for outdoor visibility
- Standard SMA 50 ohms connector
- Spurs: Internal fractional PLL configuration in some cases create spurs typically -50dBc or less.
- Harmonics: typical values range about -40dBc for 2nd harmonic, -50dBc for third and higher harmonics.
- Switch measurement point speed < 10ms
- Graphics LCD 128x64 pixels, great visibility outdoors
- PC Windows client supports Windows XP/Vista/Win7 both 32 and 64bits
- Functional modes:
- CW signal generator at any frequency in the range
- Tracking generator functionality working together with RF Explorer Spectrum Analyzer when connected to the same PC
- Sweep generator between any to frequencies in the range, with selectable step size and speed
- CE / FCC / RoHS compliant
- Additional details and datasheet at www.rf-explorer.com/RFEGENCOMBO
1 x RF Explorer Signal Generator Combo