IoTea LoRa SmartAgriculture
PM2.5 PollutionVisualization WioLTE
This product has been replaced by the new WSUB1G PLUS SLIM.
Who Viewed This Also Viewed
RF Explorer WSUB1G+ is a powerful, high performance digital spectrum analyzer covering the 1GHz frequency range starting at 50KHz.
It is a very affordable solution replacing base model WSUB1G with additional features, capabilities and frequency coverage.
• Internal LNA amplifier and selectable attenuator
• Low frequency support from 50KHz covering LF, MF, HF, VHF and UHF up to 960Mhz
• New HELP and SET buttons to improve user interface and configuration selection with 2-clicks
• Ideal choice for HAM bands from 160meters to 33cm
• Wide band coverage to all popular sub-1Ghz bands, including FM, TV and DTV, ISM, RFID, GSM, etc.
• Pocket size and light weight
• Solid aluminum metal case
• Spectrum Analyzer mode with Peak Max and Hold, Normal, Overwrite and Averaging modes
• High capacity internal Lithium battery for 16hs+ of continuous run, rechargeable by USB
• Multi-platform Windows/Linux/MacOS Open Source software and API libraries
• Can be extended with internal Expansion Modules for additional band and functionality
When you receive this product, please update to the latest firmware (3.05) to solve the battery charging limit problem.
You can download the firmware in the Document.
For questions and support, please visit https://support.rf-explorer.com
If you'd like to buy or change the RF Explorer Battery, please click here.
Hi there~ Here are the reply from the supplier --The signal detection really depends on the antenna you use, with the included antenna may not be easy to differentiate from other nearby noise if too far from the signal source. If you know the orientation of the signal source you can use a directional yagi antenna and point towards that direction, it will have a much longer detection distance. We suggest you to try and we can provide support if you run into questions.regards
Hi rkeller~ The battery is ok, but firmware in WSUB1G+ does not properly account for 100% charge counter. The supplier will improve in a future firmware in January.
Hi Marcos, you are confusing dB and dBm. While 60dB means an attenuator is able to reduce the power 10^6 times, it is totally different than 60dBm which is a power value. Attenuators are specified in dB, not dBm.
Let us know what measurement exactly you need to do so we can better assess you on what is the right attenuator.
Hi, the accuracy of RF Explorer WSUB1G+ is the same as 3G Combo. Please contact directly with http://support.rf-explorer.com if you need to diagnose any problem.
yes, that is correct. An internal expansion module will be available for the RF Explorer Generator in 2018 to work down to 100KHz (or probably even lower).