Ameba RTL8710AF is a highly integrated single-chip with low power consumption mechanism for IoT (Internet of Things). It combines an ARM®Cortex™-M3 MCU, Wi-Fi and provide a bunch of configurable GPIOs which are configured as digital peripherals for different applications and control usage.
RTL8710AF also integrates internal memory and flash to minimize IoT end-product size and reduce your development cost.
Ameba RTL8710AF Wireless Dev Board is a convenient development kit for makers. It separate into 2 boards, the small one- RTL8710AF WiFi Board on the top is main mother board with all functions included, and the other on the bottom is similar to Arduino UNO form factor size which provides the development interface CMSIS-DAP mode and J-LINK debugger mode.
• - 32-bit ARM Cortex M3, up to 83MHz
• - 1MB ROM, 512KB SRAM and 1MB flash
· - Integrated with 802.11 b/g/n 1x1 Wi-Fi (HT20 only)
· - Hardware SSL engine
· - Maximum 16 GPIOs
· - 1 SPI Interfaces and support both master and slave mode
· - 3 UART Interfaces including two HS-UART and one log UART
· - 1 I2C Interfaces and support both master and slave mode
· - 4 PWM interfaces
1. Official Website and Forum:
1 x RTL8710AF WiFi Board
|Dimensions||0mm x0mm x0mm|