Raspberry Pi Global Shutter Camera - C/CS-mount, 1.6-megapixel IMX296 sensor, 3.45μm × 3.45μm pixel size, adjustable back focus length
Raspberry Pi Global Shutter Camera equips 1.5-megapixel Sony IMX296 sensor, integrated global shutter camera capture, supporting CS-mount lenses, bringing accurate imaging in the presence of rapid motion, well suitable for ports photography and industrial machine vision.
Raspberry Pi Global Shutter Camera equips a 1.5-megapixel Sony IMX296 sensor, integrated global shutter camera capture, supporting CS-mount lenses, bringing accurate imaging in the presence of rapid motion, well suitable for port photography and industrial machine vision.
- Raspberry Pi Global Shutter Camera Sensor: Use specialized global shutter technology, which enables it to capture rapid motion without introducing artifacts common in rolling shutter cameras
- High Light Sensitivity for High-speed Photography: Offer a large pixel size of 3.45μm × 3.45μm, providing high light sensitivity, enabling short exposure times as low as 30μs, when there is adequate lighting
- 6MP Sony IMX296 Sensor: Provide low pixel count, suitable for high-resolution images applied in machine vision model processing can be captured natively
- C/CS-mount Lens Compatibility: Provide compatibility with a wide range of lenses, giving users flexibility in choosing the most suitable lens for different scenarios
- Adjustable back focus length of lens for 12.5mm – 22.4mm
Raspberry Pi Global Shutter Camera equips a 1.5-megapixel Sony IMX296 sensor, integrated specialized global shutter technology, bringing high-level accurate imaging in the presence of rapid motion. It offers high light sensitivity for fast-motion photography.
The camera features a large pixel size of 3.45μm × 3.45μm, enabling short exposure times as low as 30μs with adequate lighting, which is advantageous for high-speed photography.
It also includes a 1.6MP Sony IMX296 sensor, with a C/CS-mount lens assembly, allowing it to use a wide variety of lenses. The IMX296 sensor has a lower resolution similarly sized rolling shutter sensor which is more appropriate for machine vision applications where real-time processing of high-resolution images is challenging. That is, with appropriate lens magnification, the Global Shutter Camera can natively capture images suitable for machine vision model processing.
Designed with Raspberry Pi quality, this camera sensor is suitable for sports photography and industrial machine vision. It is ideal for machine vision applications where even minor distortions can significantly impair inference performance.
What is global shutter?
Global shutters enable cameras to read the whole sensor in one go, i.e. reading the sensor all at once. They are beneficial for video if you want to film in high-speed environments. Integrated global shutter and high-quality camera sensor, this camera will present high-level accurate imaging in rapid motion, suitable for sports photography and industrial machine vision.
- Traffic monitoring and analysis
- Sports analysis and coaching
- Quality control in manufacturing
- Agriculture and crop analysis
- Product testing and analysis
- Virtual and augmented reality
- Sports Photography
- Industrial Machine Vision
- Rapid Motion Capture
38 × 38 × 19.8mm (29.5mm adapter and dust cap)
34g (41g with adapter and dust cap)
1.58 megapixels (colour)
6.3mm sensor diagonal
3.45μm × 3.45μm
Back focus length of lens
CS-Mount, C-Mount (C-CS adapter included)
IR cut filter
Ribbon cable length
C-CS mount adapter, screwdriver
Raspberry Pi Global Shutter Camera
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS
from order viewSturdy lens mount for a fraction of what I paid for other brands.