Raspberry Pi Infrared Camera Module is a low-cost Night Vision, adjustable-focus Camera module, designed for Raspberry Pi.
- 10+: $21.89
- 20+: $20.69
- 50+: $19.59
- Comes with a normal lens and two IR modules
- Works with all models of Raspberry Pi 1, 2, 3, and 4.
- 5-megapixel OV5647 sensor
With an OV5647 camera and two IR modules, this camera module can, Raspberry Pi Infrared Camera Module is a low-cost night vision, adjustable-focus camera module. The camera works with all models of Raspberry Pi 1, 2, 3, and 4.
- CCD size: 1/4inch
- Aperture (F) : 1.8
- Focal Length : 3.6MM (adjustable)
- Diagonal: 75.7 degree
- Sensor best resolution : 1080p
- 4 screw holes
- Used for attachment
- Provides 3.3V power output
- Supports connecting infrared LED and/or fill flash LED
- Dimension : 25mm x 24mm
RPi Camera (F) × 1
Infrared LED Board (B) × 2
15-pin FFC (opposite sides contact) × 1
|Dimensions||105mm x80mm x30mm|
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS