Raspberry Pi Motor Driver Board v1.0 is based on the Freescale MC33932 dual H-Bridge Power IC, which can control inductive loads with currents up to 5.0A peak per single bridge. It lets you drive two DC motors with your Raspberry Pi B/B+/A+ and Pi 2 Model B, controlling the speed and direction of each one independently.
Raspberry Pi Motor Driver Board v1.0 support a very wide range of input voltage from 6V~28V. otherwise ,the on board DC/DC converter support a very wide range of input voltage, and can provide a 5V power supply for the Raspberry Pi with 1000mA maximum current. So, you just need one power supply to drive the motors and power up the Raspberry Pi.
- Operating Voltage: 6V ~ 28V
- DC/DC output: 5V 1000mA @"5V"pin
- Output Current(For Each Channel ): 2A (continuous operation) / 5A(peak)
- Output Duty Range: 0%~100%
- Output short-circuit protection (short to VPWR or GND)
- Over-current limiting (regulation) via internal constant-off-time PWM
- Temperature dependant current limit threshold reduction
- Raspberry Pi compatible
Compatible:Raspberry Pi ; Other main board via jumpers;
Power interface:DC Jack;
Dimensions:91.20 * 56.15mm;
Operating Voltage: 6V ~ 28V
Please visit our wiki
page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.