This is a very simple single-layer case with a transparent fan.
It contains 4 aluminum heat sinks and 4 heat sinks, a screwdriver.
It is very easy to assemble and it has a beautiful appearance.
- Easy to assemble
- Super Quiet Fan
- Aluminum Heat sinks
- Thermal Tape
- Screw Driver
- Transparent Acrylic Layer
- 2 x Brown Acrylic Layer (Case)
- 1 x White Quiet Fan
- 4 x Screw and nut for Fan
- 4 x Aluminum heat sinks(silver) for RPI 4B
- 3 x Aluminum heat sinks(silver) for RPI 3B+
- 4 x Long copper stick (for fixing case frame)
- 4 x Short copper stick (for fixing RPi)
- 4 x 304 Steel screw
- 4 x M2.5 Screw
- 4 x Washer
- 4 x M2.5 Nut
- 1 x Steel mesh
- 1 x Screw Driver
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
This blog will show you three ways to configure WiFi on your Raspberry Pi with both Raspberry Pi OS desktop and server, and it will also cover how to do it on a headless Raspberry Pi!
SHARED BY USERS
Write Your Own Review