RBLink is designed for development application for RedBear Duo using Broadcom WICED SDK, it supports debugging. You can easily attach modules from the Seeed’s Grove System to your project. If you have MFi license and the co-processor (authentication chip), you can use RBLink to develop MFi projects (e.g. HomeKit).
Apple Home Kit Support
You can purchase Grove Starter Kit for Photon to develop projects!
- Running ST-LINK/V2
- Broadcom WICED SDK for Internet of Things compatible
- Apple MFi authentication coprocessor support (**MFi license is required)
- USB MSD interface - enabling programming Duo by drag and drop of bin file
- USB CDC Virtual Serial port
- STM32 ST-LINK Utility software compatible
- 8x Seeed Grove compatible connectors
- 53.5mm x 53.5mm
- For libraries and documents, please visit GitHub page.
- For technical discussion, please come to Forum.
- For projects that you would like to share with the community, please visit Recipe.