The ST-LINK/V2 is an in-circuit debugger and programmer for the STM8 and STM32 microcontroller families. The single wire interface module (SWIM) and JTAG/serial wire debugging (SWD) interfaces are used to communicate with any STM8 or STM32 microcontroller located on an application board.
1. Support the full range of STM32 SWD interface debugging, simple interface (including power supply), 4 line speed, stable work; Interface definition shell directly address! Don't need to read instructions!
2, support all series STM8 SWIM download debugging (common development environment such as IAR, STVD etc.) are supported. Support the software version is as follows:
ST - LINK Utility 2.0 and above
STVD 2 and above
STVP 3.2.3 and above
IAR EWARM V6.20 and above
IAR EWSTM8 V1.30 and above
KEIL RVMDK V4.21 and above
3. Support the firmware upgrade automatically, to ensure that the ST company product support. When they leave the firmware has been upgraded to the latest V2. The J17. S4.
4. Increase the 5 v power output, the output it can protect the I/O port, not afraid of error cause damage of ST - LINK V2!
5. Easy interface to use pure copper plating 2.54 spacing horn, with 20 cm dupont line, can deal with different target board line sequence, flexible connection;
6. Use U disk aluminum alloy shell to protect the mainboard, convenient to carry, not afraid of static electricity, not afraid of tumbling.