This product is currently discontinued. To view and buy our latest industrial-grade Soil-Moisture & Temperature Sensor, kindly follow the link here.
- High resolution
- Durable, stable and reliable
- Industrial level gadget
- Serial two-wire interface
- Individually calibrated
- Temperature measuring range: -40 ~ +123.8°C
- Moisture measuring range: 0 ~ 100% RH
- Temperature accuracy: ±0.4°C
- Moisture accuracy: ±3%RH
- Cable in length: 1m
- Wires: Red = VCC (3-5VDC), Black or Green = Ground, Yellow = Clock, Blue = Data.
For any technical support or suggestion, please kindly go to our forum.
|Dimensions||80mm x120mm x15mm|
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS
The sensor can't communicate through i2c protocol with the code and wiring supplied. Arduinos won't recognise the sensor at all, I've tried with 3 different arduinos. Perhaps issue in SHT10 sensor or damaged during transport.
Would I be able to receive a refund, or alternatively receive another?