This product is no longer for sale, it has been replaced with Li-Po Rider.
The solar charger is a stackable shield to Arduino compatible platforms, enables adaptive battery power and act as energy harvester for in-field charging. You may use various batteries just to shift up for 5V output, or put on Li-ion battery and solar panel to form an autonomous sensor unit.
- Auto adjust charging current according to source capability
- Designed for inconstant supply like solar panel
- Optimized charging curve for Li-ion batteries
- Charging status indicator
- 4.4 - 6V input voltage
- 5VDC regulated output
- Max 500mA output
- Max 87% conversion efficiency
- Build-in 1A over current protection
|Dimensions||0mm x0mm x0mm|
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS
Write Your Own Review