It's Node-compatible and ships with Wifi built in. Use it to easily make physical devices that connect to the web.
- • Tessel supports packages from npm— that's HTTP, Twitter, web server, color, and async support right out of the box.
- • Tessel supports modules that add new capabilities to the board. It's literally plug, push, and play.
- • Interact with the physical world from sensingtoactuationtoconnecting with other devices. Combine multiple modules for unique experiences. Each module has a first-party open source library on npm, with instructions and tutorials available online.
- • 180mhz ARM Cortex-M3 LPC1830
- • 32mb SDRAM
- • 32mb Flash
- • TI CC3000 WiFi radio
- • 20-pin GPIO bank for general prototyping
- • Micro USB or battery power