NeuroSky ThinkGear ASIC Module(AM) is the world’s most popular EEG technology. Together with a dry electrode, it senses the faint signal from the human brain, filters out extraneous noise and electrical interference and converts to digital to power games, apps, toys, and research.
The embedded ASIC within the TGAM is truly a system on chip; programmed with NeuroSky eSense, A/D, amplification off-head detection and noise filtering for EMG and 50/60Hz AC.
to know how it work.
- Direct connect to dry electrode
- One EEG channel + Reference + Ground
- Extremely low-level signal detection
- Advanced filter with high noise immunity
- RAW EEG at 512Hz
eSense Brainwave Patterns
- RAW EEG Signal
- Eye Blink
- Delta, Theta, low alpha, high alpha, low beta, high beta and gamma waves
- 512Hz sampling rate
- 3-100Hz frequency range
- ESD Protection: 4kV Contact Discharge; 8kV Air
- Max Power Consumption: 15mA @ 3.3V • Operating voltage 2.97 ~3.63V
- UART (Serial):- 1200, 9600, 57600 baud- 8-bits- No parity
- 1 stop bit
- Size: 2.79cm x 1.52cm x 0.25cm
- Weight (Max) 130mg