ThinkGear AM - Brainwave Sensor
- Direct connect to dry electrode
- One EEG channel + Reference + Ground
- Extremely low-level signal detection
- Advanced filter with high noise immunity
- RAW EEG at 512Hz
- RAW EEG Signal
- Eye Blink
- Delta, Theta, low alpha, high alpha, low beta, high beta and gamma waves
- 512Hz sampling rate
- 3-100Hz frequency range
- ESD Protection: 4kV Contact Discharge; 8kV Air
- Max Power Consumption: 15mA @ 3.3V • Operating voltage 2.97 ~3.63V
- UART (Serial):- 1200, 9600, 57600 baud- 8-bits- No parity
- 1 stop bit
- Size: 2.79cm x 1.52cm x 0.25cm
- Weight (Max) 130mg
|Dimensions||0mm x0mm x0mm|
*Is there a schematic available?
*Or, if no schematic, what is the chip called? (i.e., can it be purchased separately/is there a datasheet)Question by: admin on 2018-12-18 02:34:21
Hi, this is not a open source hardware, so we do not also have its schematic, as what we know, the chip is designed by NeuroSky, maybe you could contact them for more details.Answer by: admin on 2018-12-18 02:34:21
Question by: admin on 2018-12-18 02:34:21
Hello, only one TGAM module this product contains.Answer by: admin on 2018-12-18 02:34:21
Is the module compatible to ANY dry electrode?
Won't Seeedstudio also sell the appropriate electrodes? (so we can purchase in bundle).
Does regular adhesive ECG electrodes would work as electrodes for this module ?
's allQuestion by: admin on 2018-12-18 02:34:21
My solution: https://github.com/rambo/Ardui... (and these are "good" electrodes compared to what I have gotten this module to work with earlier), anywAnswer by: admin on 2018-12-18 02:34:21
Maybe you can leave a wish on the Wish board: http://support.seeedstudio.com... , we'll make it if it's passed by product manager. Good luck.
I looked at the data sheet, and I do not see any information about the specific format of the data that is sent out via the UART. Is there anywhere that this can be found? Obviously, this would be a very practical concern if someone were trying to buil