What is UF0?
UF0 is all-in-one arduino-compatible prototyping platform powered by ST STM32F051C8T6 Cortex-M0. It also integrates with Seeed Studio grove 4-pin interface, which can be connected with major grove families, making prototype easier and faster. The TSC capacitive touch controller is the u
nique character for you to have fun with your finger, easy to control the sensors with the touch panel but not programming and it has 32bit timer and 12bit DAC,I2C, UART interfaces for extension.
Integrated with DC-DC Step-down power chip, it can provide highly efficient and stable power for the shields and other modules, especially suitable for those who want to build a product.
Arduino IDE for the software development, it makes your prototype start quickly. It supports Grove starter kit for Arduino from Seeedstudio perfectly .
Who’s UF0 For?
Why We like it?
- ARM-base 32-bit Cortex-M0 MCU with Low power consumption and high performance
- Up to 8K RAM and 64K ROM
- Capacitive touch sensor ,three Capacitive key in Android Style with more fun
- 7-24V DC wide range input, high efficiency and powerful power supply to hook up stronger device
- Arduino and Grove compatible with support for a rich set of third-party expansion boards
- Dual UART and I2C (Grove Interface) for expansion boards
* Size L x W
83.8 x 53.4mm
ST STM32F051C8T6, 48MHz 32-bit ARM Cortex-M0 MCU
8KB SRAM, 64KB Flash
* Working Voltage
* Input Voltage
* Output Voltage
* Digital IO
* Analog Output
6个(3.3V, 1 *DAC output)
|Dimensions||0mm x0mm x0mm|