The new USB Tester Backback 2.0 brings many new features to the already very useful tool. We have worked hard over the recent months to bring most of the many requested features.
The USB Tester makes it easy to monitor the current and voltage of any USB device. It is inserted inline between your USB device and your power source or computer. This allows you to make sure you are getting a true 5V and to read how much power your projectdevice is using. For example, you can check which charger/cable allows your phone to charge the fastest. The base can be used with a Digital Multi Meter or with the Backpack, you can see the readout directly on the display. The default mode shows a graph of current usage, with the button cycling through the different modes.
The OLED Backpack can connect to a computer either using the Java app or the wizkers.io Chrome app. Both can graph and log the data which can be export as a CSV file. Wizkers is easier to setup and can handle firmware updates.
- Micro USB
- Button Location on the front left
- 128x64 OLED Display
- Voltage monitoring of the USB Data lines
- Easier access to almost all the extra GPIO’s
- Separated voltage test points (Easier to attach test clips and avoid misplacing jumper)
- Standard Dual Banana spacing 0.75in
- Standard test probe sized test points
- mWh and mAh tracking
- Bar Graph of volts, watts and current
- JSON for serial communications
- Uses JSON over serial
- Save as CSV
- View max,min,avg on each graph
- Supply: 4.5v-5.5v
- I/O: 3.2v-5.5
- 8 Pin
- PCB: 26.7mm x 25.4mm
- Monochrome (WHITE)
- Display Mode: Passive Matrix
- Drive Duty: 1/64 Duty
- Active Area: 21.744 x 10.864 (mm)
- Pixel Size: 0.154 x 0.154 (mm)
- Pixel Pitch: 0.17 x 0.17 (mm)
- 2.0mm pitch (Might be breadboardable if you bend the pins out)(same pitch as Xbee)
If you have any questions, feel free to send us an email to service.
|Dimensions||80mm x100mm x12mm|
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS
Write Your Own Review