WM1302 module is a new generation of Long Range gateway module in mini-PCIe form-factor based on Semtech® SX1302. It features extremely low power consumption, outstanding performance with CE, FCC, Telec certified.
- SKU 114992549: WM1302(SPI - EU868) with SX1262.
- SKU 114993268: WM1302(SPI - EU868) without SX1262.
If your design doesn't require Listen Before Talk (LBT), consider choosing SKU 114993268. This SKU is currently in stock, resulting in shorter lead times and making it a preferable option for purchase.
However, if you must purchase SKU 114992549, we will arrange a production order specifically for your purchase. But please note that the lead time for this SKU is longer.
- Powered by Semtech® SX1302 baseband LoRa® chip, extremely low power consumption and high performance.
- Mini-PCIe form factor with the standard 52-pin golden finger, easy to integrate with various gateway devices.
- Ultra-low operating temperature, no additional heat dissipation needed, reducing the size of LoRaWAN gateway.
- High sensitivity down to -139 dBm @SF12 with SX1250 TX/RX front-end; TX power up to 26 dBm @3.3V.
- Certified with CE(EU868), FCC ID(US915), and TELEC(AS923). Simplify the final product certification process.
WM1302 module is a new generation of LoRaWAN gateway module with mini-PCIe form-factor. Based on the Semtech® SX1302 baseband LoRaWAN® chip, WM1302 unlocks the greater potential capacity of long-range wireless transmission for gateway products. It features higher sensitivity, less power consumption, and lower operating temperature than the previous SX1301 and SX1308 LoRa® chips.
WM1302 LoRaWAN gateway module has SPI and USB versions on both US915 and EU868 frequency bands, enabling you to have a wide-range of LoRaWAN frequency plans options to choose including EU868, US915, AS923, AS920, AU915, KR920, and IN865.
The WM1302 module has passed various certifications such as CE (EU868), FCC ID (US915), TELEC (AS923). These help to simplify the development and certification process of long range gateway devices.
WM1302 is designed for M2M and IoT applications and can be widely applied in LPWAN gateway supported scenarios. It would be a perfect choice for you to significantly reduce the technical difficulties and time-consumption when developing the LoRa gateway devices, including LoRaWAN gateway, etc.
- LPWAN Gateway devices development
- Any long-distance wireless communication application development
- LoRa and LoRaWAN application learn and research
|TX Power||26 dBm (with 3.3V power supply)||25 dBm (with 3.3V power supply)|
|LEDs||Power: Green Config: Red TX: Green RX: Blue|
|Form Factor||Mini PCIe, 52pin Golden Finger|
|Power Consumption (SPI version)||Standby: 7.5 mA
TX maximum power: 415 mA
RX: 40 mA
|Power Consumption (USB version)||Standby: 20 mA
TX maximum power: 425 mA
RX: 53 mA
|LBT(Listen Before Talk)||Support|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to 85°C|
|Dimensions||30 mm (width) × 50.95 mm (length)|
|Certification||CE (EU868), FCC ID (US915), TELEC (AS923)|
Please click here to contact us if you need any further information on Seeed IIoT products and services. We are excited to see you can scale up and expand your business with our products and services.
SHARED BY USERS
from order viewWorks perfectly, documentation not yet experienced
from order viewThis user did not leave any comments.
from order viewWell packaged and exactly as expected.