Wio-WM1302 Long Range Gateway Module(USB) - EU868
WM1302 module is a new generation of Long Range gateway module in mini-PCIe form-factor based on Semtech® SX1302. It features extremely low power consumption, outstanding performance with CE, FCC, Telec certified.
- 10+: $89.00
- Powered by SX1302 baseband Wio chip, extremely low power consumption and high performance.
- Mini-PCIe form factor with the standard 52-pin golden finger, easy to integrate with various gateway devices.
- Ultra-low operating temperature, no additional heat dissipation needed, reducing the size of Long Range gateway.
- High sensitivity down to -139 dBm @SF12 with SX1250 TX/RX front-end; TX power up to 26 dBm @3.3V.
- Certified with CE, FCC, and TELEC. Simplify the final product certification process.
WM1302 module is a new generation of Long Range gateway module with mini-PCIe form-factor. Based on the SX1302 baseband Wio chip, WM1302 unlocks the greater potential capacity of long-range wireless transmission for gateway products. It features higher sensitivity, less power consumption, and lower operating temperature compared with the previous SX1301 and SX1308 Wio chip.
WM1302 Long Range gateway module has SPI and USB versions on both US915 and EU868 frequency bands, enable you to have a wide-range of Long Range frequency plans options to choose including EU868, US915, AS923, AS920, AU915, KR920, and IN865.
- LPWAN Gateway devices development
- Any long-distance wireless communication application development
- Long Range and Long Range application learn and research
|TX Power||26 dBm (with 3.3V power supply)||25 dBm (with 3.3V power supply)|
|LEDs||Power: Green Config: Red TX: Green RX: Blue|
|Form Factor||Mini PCIe, 52pin Golden Finger|
|Power Consumption (SPI version)||Standby: 7.5 mA
TX maximum power: 415 mA
RX: 40 mA
|Power Consumption (USB version)||Standby: 20 mA
TX maximum power: 425 mA
RX: 53 mA
|LBT(Listen Before Talk)||Support|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to 85°C|
|Dimensions||30 mm (width) × 50.95 mm (length)|
Please click here to contact us if you need any further information on Seeed IIoT products and services. We are excited to see you can scale up and expand your business with our products and services.
NoteSome of our product names will be changed/updated accordingly. The products with updated names are demonstrated in the following table, which serves as a guide for you to avoid any possible confusion. Please check this blog for further info.