This starter robotic arm kit includes: servo driver board, metal mechanical arm structure, and 4x metal gear servos.
Who Viewed This Also Viewed
This starter robotic arm kit includes: servo driver board, metal mechanical arm structure, and 4x metal gear servos. When used with the micro:bit, it is easy to control the arm by smart phone through Bluetooth connection.
Servo Driver Features:
● micro:bit edge connector, directly pluggable
● I2C controlled, using only 2 pins
● Up to 16-Channel servo/PWM outputs, 12-bit resolution for each channel (4096 scales)
● Integrates 5V regulator, up to 3A output current, can be powered from battery through VIN terminal
● Standard servo interface, supports common used servo such as SG90, MG90S, MG996R, etc.
● Reserved I2C control pins, allows to work with other control boards
● Comes with development resources and manual (micro:bit graphical examples like Bluetooth/2.4G wireless remote control)
Robot Arm Structure Features
● 4-DOF, large solid base, metal mechanical grasper
● Full aluminum alloy body, sandblasting oxidation surface, strong & durable
● Clever mechanical structure and mounting design, agile to control, easy to build
● Fitted with 4x metal gear servos (1x MG996R, 3x MG90S), large torque force, smooth moving