The Wio Terminal Battery Chassis is a must-have extension board for Wio-Terminal Dev Board as it provides an external power source for Wio Terminal to enhance its portability and compactness. It has a 650mAH rechargeable lithium polymer battery, battery charging/discharging status LED, 4 Grove Analog/Digital Ports, 1 Grove I2C Port, and 1 Grove UART Port, as well as the ABS enclosure for aesthetic and protection.
- 10+: $18.60
The Wio Terminal Battery Chassis is a must-have extension board for Wio-Terminal Dev Board as it provides an external power source for Wio Terminal to enhance its portability and compactness. It has a 650mAH rechargeable lithium polymer battery, battery charging/discharging status LED, 4 Grove Analog/Digital Ports, 1 Grove I2C Port, and 1 Grove UART Port, as well as the ABS enclosure for aesthetic and protection. There is also the same Raspberry Pi 40-pin compatible GPIO at the back of the Wio Terminal Battery Chassis for more add-ons!
With Wio-Terminal Dev Board + Wio Terminal Battery Chassis, you are able to build the most powerful and compact IoT projects with no ease. With the extended Grove Ports, you can enjoy the plug and play features of the Grove Ecosystem!
The new version battery board built-in BQ27441-G1A fuel gauge for LiPo batteries.
What is Grove?
No jumpers or soldering required, Grove makes it easier to connect, experiment, and simplify the prototyping process significantly. We have developed more than 300 Grove modules, covering a wide range of applications that can fulfil a variety of needs. Each one comes with clear documentation and demo code to help you get started quickly. Not only are these open hardware, but we also have open-source software.
- Built-in 650mAh Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery
- Battery charging/discharging status LED
- Battery On/OFF Button
- Built-in BQ27441-G1A fuel gauge for LiPo batteries
- USB Type-C Charging
- Overcurrent protection
- Hiccup mode/Hiccup Protection
- 4 x Grove Analog/Digital Port
- 1 x Grove I2C Port
- 1 x Grove UART Port
- Magnets are hidden inside the enclosure so that it can be stuck on the Whiteboard!
- MSDS: Material Safety Data Sheet
- UN38.3: UN38.3 Test Report
- Air/Sea Certification for Safe Transport
- 1.2m Drop Test Report
- RoHS: RoHS Test Report
|Power Supply||4.75V - 5.25V|
|Charging current||Max: 660mA|
|battery board mode||Green LED: Light On is mean the board charing.
Red LED: Light on is mean the OTG(battery discharge) enable.
Yellow LED: Light on is mean the male interface output/input 5V.
|Grove Interface||Grove Analog/Digital * 4, Grove I2C * 1, Grove UART * 1|
- If the battery is unattached, the chassis will switch to failure mode, and the green light blinks at a frequency of 1Hz.
- Please press the button to let the chassis entering sleep mode for safety consideration, and the LED on the backside of the chassis will go off.
- Wio Terminal Battery Chassis
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS
from order viewThis user did not leave any comments.
from order viewWorks as advertised.
from order viewExcellent Product
from order viewThis seems to be a great battery, I've purchased two of these!
from order viewGreat Battery backup