Wireless Charging PCB Module 5-12V
This wireless charging module can be used in various electronic equipment for a better wireless charging solution.
- 10+: $7.11
- 20+: $6.72
- 50+: $6.32
- Stable output power supply of 5V/ 700mA
- Transmitter and receiver insulation coils built into PCB
- Ultrathin design to easily integrate into smaller devices
This wireless charging module can be used in various electronic equipment for a better wireless charging solution. Consisting of a transmitter and a receiver with insulation coils built into the PCBs, you could turn your ordinary power supply into a wireless power supply with stable 5V output voltage and a maximum 700mA output current. Its compact size fits well to integrate into smaller devices.
This wireless charging module cannot charge mobile phones, and can only charge devices connected to the receiving end.
- Input Voltage: 5~12Vdc
- Input Voltage(limits): 13.5Vdc
- Output Voltage: 5Vdc
- Output Current(maximum): 700mA
- Output Current(no-load): 30~50mA
- Transmitter Coil Inductance: 5uH
- Transmit-receive distance: 5mm
- Transmitter Dimensions: 61*41*1mm
- Receiver Dimensions: 48*31*0.3mm
|Dimensions||110mm x65mm x18.5mm|