XBee® RF Modules ZNet 2.5 - 1 mW, Chip Antenna
XBee ZNet 2.5 (Formerly Series 2) - 1 mW, chip antenna, 250000 bps, industrial grade (-40° C to 85° C)
The low-power XBee ZB and extended-range XBee-PRO ZB use the ZigBee PRO Feature Set for advanced mesh networking. The XBee ZB platform features:
- Low-cost, low-power mesh networking
- Interoperability with ZigBee PRO Feature Set devices from other vendors*
- Support for larger, more dense mesh networks
- 128-bit AES encryption
- Frequency agility
- Over-the-air firmware updates (change firmware remotely)
By deploying this and any XBee device, OEMs are leveraging the value of the XBee product family and Digi’s unsurpassed Drop-in Networking offering of gateways, adapters and routers. In addition, XBee users can take advantage of platform agility—the ability to rapidly change their XBee solution with minimal development.
XBee & XBee-PRO ZB hardware note: The XBee & XBee-PRO ZB share hardware with XBee & XBee-PRO ZNet 2.5. As a result, modules can be converted from one platform to another by loading different firmware onto a given module. Contact Digi Support for details.
- ISM 2.4 GHz operating frequency
- XBee: 2 mW (+3 dBm) power output (up to 400 ft RF LOS range)
- Chip antenna
- Industrial temperature rating (-40° C to 85° C)
- Approved for use in the United States, Canada, Australia and Europe
- Advanced mesh networking and low-power modes supported
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.
|Dimensions||0mm x0mm x0mm|
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS