- Mixed Signal Oscilloscope: Simultaneous sampling of analog and digital signals.
- Advanced Trigger: Normal / Single / Auto, with rising or falling edge and adjustable trigger level.
- Meter Mode: Average, Peak to peak and Frequency readout.
- XY Mode:
- Plot Lissajous patterns
- See the phase difference between two waveforms
- V/I Curve tracer with an external resistor
- Spectrum Analyzer with different windowing options and selectable vertical log.
- Horizontal and Vertical Cursors with automatic waveform measurements.
- Arbitrary Waveform Generator with Sweep on all parameters.
- Display options: Persistence, Different grid options, and more.
|Dimensions||0mm x0mm x0mm|
Question by: admin on 2018-12-18 02:34:53
This is Xprotolab hardware version 1.8. It should have the latest firmware, if not, it can be updated with the USB bootloader (no dedicated programmer needed). Gabotronics.Answer by: admin on 2018-12-18 02:34:53