The Xadow - Edison Kit is based on the Intel®Edison which is designed to lower the barriers to entry for anyone prototyping and producing IoT and wearable computing products. It features high performance and low power consumption, which makes your project small and portable, especially suitable for wearable projects. Xadow - Edison Kit includes a Xadow - Edison main board which contains two Xadow-compatible interfaces, one SD interface, one Programmer interface and one Battery interface, a Xadow - Edison Programmer, Xadow - Edison SD. With Xadow - Edison you will be able to use many Xadow modules via standard Xadow interface.
Notice: This modules in this kit are not compatible with any other Xadow version 2 or RePhone modules.
- - USB Power supply: 4.75V ~ 5.25V
- - 2 standard Xadow interface
- - 1 SD card connector.
- - 1 USB micro Type-B connector
- - 1 USB Micro Type-AB connector
- - 1 Battery interface
- - 1 button for Power/sleep; 1 button for Firmware recovery
- - Dimensions 30.0 × 40.0 × 7.0 mm
- - Operating temperature 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
- PART LIST
- 1x Xadow - Edison
- 1x Xadow - Edison Programmer
- 1x Xadow - Edison SD
- 1x FPC Cable;12P-0.5-50mm
- 1x FPC Cable;20P-0.5-50mm
|Dimensions||0mm x0mm x0mm|