This product is retired, please consider our Grove - Multichannel Gas Sensor as your alternative choice.
Xadow – Multichannel Gas sensor is a very small sensor board with a compact MOS sensor, MiCS-6814. The MiCS-6814 is a robust MEMS sensor for the detection of pollution from automobile exhausts and for agricultural/industrial odors. This sensor board has two standard Xadow interfaces. It is very easy to use with Xadow - Main Board.
Notice: This module is not compatible with any other Xadow version 2 or RePhone modules.
- Three fully independent sensing elements on one package
- Built with ATmega168PA
- I2C interface with programmable address
- Heating power can be shut down for low power
- Standard Xadow outline
- 1 x Xadow - Multichannel Gas Sensor
- 1 x FPC Cable;12P-0.5-30mm
- 1 x FPC Cable;12P-0.5-50mm
- Voltage: 3.1~3.5V
- Ripple(@Max Power):80~100mV
- Max Heating Power: 88mW
- Max Power: 150mW
- ADC Precision: 10Bits
- ADC Voltage:0~3.3V
- I2C Rate: 100kHz
- VIL(@I2C): -0.5~0.99V
- VIH(@I2C): 2.31~3.8V
Please visit our wikipage for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to ourforum .