Xbee Pro RF Modules 928MHz 200Kbps 20-Pin w& Cortex-M3 EFM32G230 @28MHz - XBP9B-DMWT-022
- 10+: $80.10
- 20+: $75.65
- 50+: $71.20
XBee-PRO 900HP embedded modules provide best-in-class range wireless connectivity to devices. They take advantage of the DigiMesh® networking protocol, featuring dense network operation and support for sleeping routers, and are also available in a proprietary point-to-multipoint configuration.
Supporting RF line-of-sight ranges up to 28 miles (with high-gain antennas), and data rates of up to 200 Kbps, these modules are ideal for extended-range applications requiring increased data throughput.
The XBee-PRO 900HP requires no programming and can be configured easily using Digi’s free X-CTU software or via a simplified AT command set. XBee modules are pre-certified for use in multiple countries, further reducing development costs and time to market.
XBee® modules are easy to use, share a common hardware footprint and are available in a variety of different protocols, enabling users to substitute one XBee for another with minimal development time and risk.
- • Perior outdoor LOS range of up to 28 miles with high-gain antenna
- • Simplified AT command set or advanced XBee API accelerates time to market
- • Over-the-air firmware updates via other XBee-PRO 900HP modules or Device Cloud by Etherios™
- • Software-selectable channel mask for interference immunity
- • Advanced sleep modes include sleeping routers, pin sleep, cyclic sleep
- • Processor: ADF7023 transceiver, Cortex-M3 EFM32G230 @ 28 MHz
- • Frequency Band: 902 to 928 MHz, software selectable channel mask for interference immunity
- • Antenna Options: Wire, U.FL and RPSMA
- • RF Data Rate: 10 Kbps or 200 Kbps
- • Indoor/Urban Range: 10 Kbps: up to 2000 ft (610 m); 200 Kbps: up to 1000 ft (305 m)
- • Outdoor/ Line-Of-Sight Range : 10 Kbps: up to 9 miles (14 km); 200 Kbps: up to 4 miles (6.5 km) ( w/ 2.1 dB dipole antennas)
- • Transmit Power: Up to 24 dBm (250 mW) software selectable
- • Receiver Sensitivity: -101 dBm @ 200 Kbps, -110 dBm @ 10 Kbps
- • Data Interface: UART (3V), SPI
- • GPIO: Up to 15 Digital I/O, 4 10-bit ADC inputs, 2 PWM outputs
- • Networking Topologies: DigiMesh, Repeater, Point-to-Point, Point-to-Multipoint, Peer-to-Peer
- • Spread Spectrum: FHSS (Software Selectable Channels)
- • Supply Voltage: 2.1 to 3.6 VDC
- • Transmit Current: 215 mA
- • Receive Current: 29 mA
- • Sleep Current: 2.5 uA
|Dimensions||50mm x70mm x7.7mm|