Here is list top electronics websites and community that were thought to be useful to electronics engineers, hackers and makers. If you notice a broken link, or want your page linked here, feel free to mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*There is no particular order for rankings.
- Hackaday – Fresh hacks every day.
- Hackster.io – The community dedicated to learning hardware.
- Instructables – How to make anything.
- Fab Foundation – Fab Lab is the educational outreach component of MIT’s Center for Bits and Atoms (CBA), an extension of its research into digital fabrication and computation. A Fab Lab is a technical prototyping platform for innovation and invention, providing stimulus for local entrepreneurship. Seeed has cooperated with many fab labs such as Fab Lab Barcelona
- All About Circuits – Electrical Engineering & Electronics Community
- EEVblog – Australian electronics design engineer and video blogger.
- MickMake – Live. Learn. Make – Mick made a lot of awesome reviews and tutorials for open source hardware.
- Electromaker – Board Guide 2019 Edition– A carefully researched and curated list of 100 boards worthy of your attention.
- geekstips.com – A blog about Internet of Things, ESP8266, Arduino projects and Automation Technologies.
- Node.js and Raspberry Pi – The Raspberry Pi has a row of GPIO (General Purpose input/output) pins, and these can be used to interact in amazing ways with the real world. This tutorial will focus on how to use these with Node.js.
- Programming Electronics Academy – Helps you scale this mountain of knowledge and teach you the programming and electronics necessary to get you started prototyping your ideas. They use the Arduino platform as the basis for our curriculum.
- CNXSOFT – EMBEDDED SYSTEMS NEWS
News, Tutorials, Reviews, and How-Tos related to Embedded Linux and Android, Arduino, ESP8266, Development Boards, TV Boxes, Mini PCs, etc..
- RTL-SDR.COM – RTL-SDR (RTL2832U) and software defined radio news and projects. Also featuring Airspy, HackRF, FCD, SDRplay and more.
- IT PRO – Enterprise & Business IT News, Reviews, Features & How Tos
- Make Magazine: is an American bimonthly magazine published by Maker Media which focuses on do it yourself and/or DIWO projects involving computers, electronics, robotics, metalworking, woodworking and other disciplines.
- Pi My Life Up – 101+ DIY Raspberry Pi Projects & Guides
- electronics-lab – Open Source Electronics Project and News.
- Arduino Create
Arduino Create simplifies building a project as a whole, without having to switch between different tools to manage all the aspects of whatever you’re making.
- CNET – Product reviews, how-tos, deals and the latest tech news
- Android Authority – Android News blog dedicated to providing expert tips, news, reviews, Android Phones, Android Apps, Android Tablet, Rooting & Howtos.
- TechCrunch – Startup and Technology News
- The New Stack – For developers and engineers building and managing new stacks around the world that are built on open source technologies and distributed infrastructures.
- EEWEB – Electrical Engineering News, Resources, and Community
- Electronic Design – The premier independent information source for electronics engineers that provide must-have, fully comprehensive coverage of the electronics industry through its vast network of experts.
- eLinux.org – Preserve and present information about the development and use of Linux in embedded systems as well as open source projects and tools for general embedded development.
- LinuxGizmos.com: embedded Linux news & devices
- ZDNet – Technology News, Analysis, Comments and Product Reviews
- Lifehacker – Hardware – Tips, Tricks and Hacks for Doing Everything
- 96Boards – Develop & Prototype on the Latest Arm Technology – Products built with the latest silicon, based on open platform specifications for developers, makers and businesses.
- The Register: Sci/Tech News for the World
- Dangerous Prototypes – release a new open source hardware project every month.
- Random Nerd Tutorials – Random Nerd Tutorials helps makers, hobbyists, and engineers build electronics projects.Since establishing in 2013, Random Nerd Tutorials has become a trusted place to learn electronics and programming online. RNT has more than 200 free tutorials published online that anyone can follow.
- DIY Projects – DIY Projects, tutorials, examples in Home Automation, connected devices (IoT).
- Opensource.com – Opensource.com publishes stories about creating, adopting, and sharing open source solutions.
- Electrical Engineering Stack Exchange – Q&A for electronics and electrical engineering professionals, students, and enthusiasts.
- tutorialspoint – Arduino Tutorial – Arduino Tutorial for Beginners – Learn Arduino in simple and easy steps starting from basic to advanced concepts with examples
- Ask Ubuntu – Ask Ubuntu is a question and answer site for Ubuntu users and developers. Join them; it only takes a minute.
- Eltechs Blog – Eltechs is a young high-tech software startup. There are many useful tutorials in the blog especially for Raspberry Pi
- Simple Projects
This small blog provides simple electrical and electronics projects with circuit schematic diagrams and source codes. Most of projects are based on Microchip PIC® microcontrollers and Arduino.
AndroidPimp – Cool Products Worth Buying Online
- Not Enough Tech – Blog that covers various topics like home automation, DIY projects, apps and gadgets through reviews, tutorials, DIY projects and live-streams.
- ESP8266 in LibreOfficei – Linux, OpenOffice, LibreOffice, Calc, Raspberry Pi Zero W, Steuern, Smartphone, Technik, Physik, Bücher, ESP8266, Mikrocontroller, Software
- PHPoC – Started by Sollae Systems, they provide embedded network solutions through PHPoC which is a programming language and an IoT hardware platform.