expEYES is a hardware/software framework for developing science & electronics experiments, with reasonable accuracy
expEYES is a hardware/software framework for developing science & electronics experiments, with reasonable accuracy. It can be connected to the USB port of any computer. It provides several Analog Input/Outputs with 12 bit resolution, in addition to a host of other features like wave generation, capacitance measurement, time interval measurement etc. The interface is accessed from Python, using simple commands. Graphical User Interface is already available for a large number of experiments. The software is distributed under GNU General Public License. The latest version including a set of accessories and user manual.
- A tool for learning science by exploring and experimenting
- 50 documented experiments and easy to add more
- Wide range, High school and above
- Built-in Signal Generator and CRO
- USB Powered
- 12bit analog resolution
- Microsecond timing resolution
- Open Hardware & Free Software
- Software in Python language
- Compact, 8.6x5.8x1.6 cm, 60 gm
Please visit here for more information.
|Dimensions||0mm x0mm x0mm|
Write Your Own Review