reComputer J202 - carrier Board for Jetson Nano/Xavier NX/TX2 NX, with 4 USB 3.1, M.2 Key M,E, same size of NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier™ NX Dev Kit carrier board
The reComputer J202 carrier board has nearly the same design and function as NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier NX™ carrier board, perfectly works with Jetson Nano/Xavier NX/TX2 NX module, and consists of USB 3.1 ports(4x), M.2 key E for WIFI, M.2 Key M for SSD, RTC, CAN, Raspberry Pi GPIO 40-pin, and so on.
The carrier board can work as NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX Dev Kit carrier board alternative, accelerating your next AI application development and deployment.
- 10+: $102.00
- Perfectly suited: Design for Jetson Nano/Xavier NX/TX2 NX (260-pin SODIMM).
- Developer Kit carrier board alternative: 1:1 matches the size and nearly the same functional design as the carrier board of Nvidia’s official Jetson Xavier NX Developer Kit.
- Rich peripherals: Higher performance stability consists of USB 3.1 ports(4x), M.2 key E for WIFI, M.2 Key M for SSD, RTC, CAN, Raspberry Pi GPIO 40-pin, and so on.
- High versatility: Suitable for complicated AI graphical applications.
- Comprehensive certificates: FCC, CE, RoHS(Certification received in early Sept)
reComputer J202 is a high-performance, interface-rich NVIDIA Jetson Nano / Xavier NX / TX2 NX compatible carrier board, providing HDMI 2.0, Gigabit Ethernet, USB3.1, M.2 key E wifi / BT, M.2 key M, CSI camera, CAN, GPIO, I2C, I2S, Fan, and other rich peripheral interfaces. It has the same functional design and size as the carrier board of NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier™ NX DEVELOPER KIT.
Please check out our reComputer J2011 edge AI device built with Jetson Xavier NX module, carrier board, and pre-installed Jetpack.
- When using with Jetson Nano module, the M.2 E KEY and CAN cannot work.
- We recommend using 9-12V power adapter, however J202 could support 15V MAX.
- If you want to get started with a Jetson module (flash to eMMC or SSD) under Recovery mode, please check our wiki.
- We'd like to hear from you, welcome to join our Discord channel to share your thoughts (Jetson edge AI).
With the NVIDIA Jetson module assembled, it could support NVIDIA JetPack, which includes a board support package (BSP), Linux OS, NVIDIA CUDA®, cuDNN, and TensorRT™ software libraries for deep learning, computer vision, GPU computing, multimedia processing, and much more.
With its multiple camera connectors, it is suitable for running multiple neural networks in parallel for applications like image classification, object detection, segmentation, and speech processing.
Edge AI Applications
Work with up to 21 TOPS AI performances provided by the Jetson Xavier NX, it delivers the capability to develop and test power-efficient, small form factor intelligent solutions with accurate, multi-modal AI inference across industries.
- Pedestrian detection by Edge Impulse
- Hard hat detection and build custom PPE detection
- Pose Estimation with alwaysAI
- Visual anomaly detection using NVIDIA Deepstream IoT
- Retail store items detection
- Wildfire detection
- Animal detection
Comparison among NVIDIA Dev Kits and reComputer carrier boards
|Feature||Nano Dev Kit(B01)||reComputer J101||Xavier NX Dev Kit||reComputer J202|
|Module Compatibility||Jetson Nano 4GB (non-production version)||Jetson Nano series||Jetson Xavier NX 8GB (non production version)||Jetson™ Nano/Xavier NX/TX2 NX|
|PCB Size / Overall Size||100mm*80mm||100mm*80mm||100mm*80mm||100mm*80mm|
|Display||1* HDMI+1* DP||1* HDMI||1* HDMI+1* DP||1* HDMI+1* DP|
|CSI Camera||2* CSI||2* CSI||2* CSI||2* CSI|
|Ethernet||1* Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000M)||1* Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000M)||1* Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000M)||1* Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000M)|
|USB||4* USB 3.0 Type-A (5Gbps);||1* USB Type-C (Power In);||4* USB 3.1 Type-A (10Gbps);||4* USB 3.1 Type-A (10Gbps for NX, 5Gbps for Nano);|
|1* USB 3.0 Type-A (5 Gbps);|
|2* USB 2.0 Type-A;|
|1* USB Micro B (Device mode)||1* USB Type-C (Device mode)||1* USB Micro B (Device mode)||1* USB Type-C (Device mode)|
|M.2 Key M||\||\||1* M.2 Key M||1* M.2 Key M|
|Micro SD card||\||1* Micro SD card slot (48MHz CLK Frequency)||\||\|
|M.2 Key E||1* M.2 Key E||1*M.2 Key E||1* M.2 Key E||1* M.2 Key E|
|FAN||1* Fan Connector||1* Fan Connector||1* Fan Connector||1* Fan Connector|
|Multifunctional port||1* 40-Pin||1* 40-Pin||1* 40-Pin||1* 40-Pin|
|1* 12-PIn||1* 12-PIn||1* 12-PIn||1* 12-PIn|
|RTC||RTC socket(reserved)||RTC 2-pin||RTC socket(reserved)||RTC 2-pin|
|RTC socket(reserved)||RTC socket|
|Power supply||5V/4A(Barrel Jack 5.5/2.5mm)
5V/2A(USB Micro B)
|5V/3A(USB Type C)||19V/4.74A(Barrel Jack 5.5/2.5mm)||12V/5A(Barrel Jack 5.5/2.5mm)|
|Not included||Not included||Power Cord provided only||Power Cord provided only|
Comparison with NVIDIA Xavier NX Dev Kit carrier boards
1 x reComputer J202 Carrier Board
- We will not include a 3V RTC battery.
- We will not include the Power Adapter((12V/5A (Barrel Jack 5.5/2.5mm), if you want one, please refer to here.
1. Why there is an RP2040 on the board and what does it do?
The RP2040 on the carrier board is contolling 5V/SATA power on and off. More specifically, it detects whether the voltage of each power supply is normal or not, and controls buzzer alarm when the test voltage deviation is greater than ±5%.
The J17 and J14 are all reserved for next-step software programing.
2. What type of RTC is recommended for RTC socket?
CR1220 and ML1220. The non-rechargeable design of the RTC circuit of the carrier board allows both rechargeable and non-rechargeable RTC batteries to be used.