This Small Solar Panel 116x160mm 2.5W is made of single-crystal material that performs high solar energy transformation efficiency. It has a fine resin surface and sturdy back suitable for outdoor environments.
- Made of single-crystal material (monocrystalline) that performs high solar energy transformation efficiency
- Small but able to provide enough power for your DIY projects
- A fine resin surface which makes it waterproof and a sturdy back suitable for outdoor environments
- A 2mm JST connecter is attached to the penal, which makes it perfect to team up with most of our can-use-solar-power-supply boards
Many people like solar energy because it is simple, clean, and renewable. Especially when you are building outdoor projects, solar energy is one of the best solutions for power supply. Depending on the project you are going to build, there are many different sizes of solar panels to choose, If you are looking for a portable solar panel, why not look at this small solar panel that we are going to introduce today: Small Solar Panel 116x160mm 2.5W.
Find the Right Mini Solar Panels for your Projects
We offer 6 similar Mini Regular Solar Panels products that differ just in size and power. For your convenience, we made a table comparing all of our regular mini solar panels so you can easily pick one that suits your project!
|Name||Size||Efficiency||Voltage at Peak Power||Current at Peak Power||Weight||Price|
|3W Solar Panel 138*160||160x138x2.5mm||16%||5.5V||540mA||104g||$11.95|
|2.5W Solar Panel 116*160||160x116x2.5mm||15%||450mA||90g||$9.95|
|2W Solar Panel 80X180||180x80x2.5mm||17%||360mA||69g||$7.95|
|1.5W Solar Panel 81*137||137x81x2.5 mm||16%||270mA||48g||$5.95|
|1W Solar Panel 80*100||100x80x2.5mm||15.5%||170mA||33g||$3.95|
|0.5W Solar Panel 55*70||70x55x3mm||17%||100mA||17g||$1.95|
- Dimensions: 160x116x2.5(±0.2) mm
- Typical voltage: 5.5V
- Typical current: 450mA
- Open-circuit voltage: 8.2 V
- Maximum load voltage: 6.4V
|Dimensions||0mm x0mm x0mm|
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS