IoTea LoRa SmartAgriculture
PM2.5 PollutionVisualization WioLTE
Who Viewed This Also Viewed
The Arduino controller is NOT included.
This AlphaBot2 robot kit is designed to use with an Arduino compatible controller (not included). It features rich common robot functions including line tracking, obstacle avoiding, ultrasonic ranging, infrared remote control, Bluetooth communication, etc.
Thanks to the highly integrated modular design, it is fairly easy to assemble by a snap, no soldering, no wiring. After a few minutes spent on hardware assembing, you're almost there, our open source demo codes is ready to help you get started fast.
AlphaBot2 employs a 2-layer structure to provide excellent stability and compatibility.
AlphaBot2-Base, the lower base chassis:
• 5-ch infrared sensor, analog output, combined with PID algorithm, stable line tracking
• Onboard modules like line tracking, obstacle avoiding, needs no messy wiring
• TB6612FNG dual H-bridge motor driver, compared with L298P, it's more efficient, more compact, and less heating
• N20 micro gear motor, with metal gears, low noise, high accuracy
• Onboard RGB LEDs, true color lighting, pretty cool
AlphaBot2-Ar, the upper adapter board for controller:
• Onboard Arduino interface, into which Arduino controller can be directly plugged
• 0.96inch 128x64 yellow/blue dual color OLED
• TLC1543 AD acquisition chip
• PC8574 I/O expander, avoid I/O shortage
• Xbee connector, for connecting dual-mode Bluetooth module
What's on the AlphaBot2-Base
1. AlphaBot2 control interface: for connecting sorts of controller adapter board
2. Ultrasonic module interface
3. Obstacle avoiding indicators
4. Omni-direction wheel
5. ST188: reflective infrared photoelectric sensor, for obstacle avoiding
6. ITR20001/T: reflective infrared photoelectric sensor, for line tracking
7. Potentiometer for adjusting obstacle avoiding range
8. TB6612FNG dual H-bridge motor driver
9. LM393 voltage comparator
10. N20 micro gear motor reduction rate 1:30, 6V/600RPM
11. Rubber wheels diameter 42mm, width 19mm
12. Power switch
13. Battery holder: supports 14500 batteries
14. WS2812B: true color RGB LEDs
15. Power indicator
What's on the AlphaBot2-Ar
1. AlphaBot2 control interface: for connecting AlphaBot2-Base
2. Arduino expansion header: for connecting Arduino shields
3. Arduino interface: for connecting Arduino compatible controller
4. Xbee connector: for connecting dual-mode Bluetooth module, remotely control the robot via Bluetooth
5. IR receiver
6. PC8574: I/O expander, SPI interface
7. Arduino peripheral jumpers
8. TLC1543: 10-bit AD acquisition chip
10. 0.96inch OLED SSD1306 driver, 128x64 resolution
Note: photos are FOR REFERENCE ONLY, the other boards/modules/accessories are NOT included in the package list.
AlphaBot2-Ar robot kits includes a chassis (AlphaBot2-Base chassis) and an adapter board AlphaBot2-Ar. The robot supports Arduino with AlphaBot2-Ar adapter board.