Arduino Ethernet WITHOUT PoE + USB2SERIAL
This product is retired, please consider our Seeeduino Ethernet as your alternative choice
This product is retired, please consider our Seeeduino Ethernet as your alternative choice.
Arduino Ethernet w/o PoE module
The Arduino Ethernet is a microcontroller board based on the Arduino Uno, and incorporating a WizNet W5100 TCP/IP Embedded Ethernet Controller. It can be programmed like an Uno via a six-pin FTDI -style serial connector. The Arduino USB 2 Serial adapter or any FTDI-style USB-to-serial connector can be used to program it.
A separate power-over-Ethernet (PoE) module can be soldered to the board to provide power from a conventional twisted pair Category 5 Ethernet cable. It is IEEE802.3af compliant, and works with all compliant PoE injectors currently available.
- Microcontroller ATmega328
- Operating voltage 5V
- Input voltage (recommended) 7-12V
- Input voltage (limits) 6-20V
- Digital I/O pins 14 (of which 4 provide PWM output)
- Arduino pins reserved
- 10 to 13 used for SPI
- 4 used for SD card
- 2 W5100 interrupt (when bridged)
- Analog input pins 6
- DC current per I/O pin 40 mA
- DC current for 3.3V pin 50 mA
- Flash memory 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM 2 KB (ATmega328)
- EEPROM 1 KB (ATmega328)
- Clock speed 16 MHz
- W5100 TCP/IP Embedded Ethernet Controller
- Power Over Ethernet ready Magnetic Jack
- Micro SD card, with active voltage translators
USB 2 Serial Converter
This board converts a USB connection into 5 volt TX and RX that you can connect straight to the Arduino Ethernet or any other boards with an FTDI cable-compatible connector.
It features the Atmega8U2 programmed as a USB-to-serial converter, the same chip found on the Arduino Uno. The USB Serial module has an ISCP interface, allowing you to reprogram the chip when placed in DFU mode.
The pinouts on the connector are compatible with a standard FTDI header (as well as the Adafruit and Sparkfun USB-Serial adapters).
|Dimensions||0mm x0mm x0mm|
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS
Write Your Own Review