This product is discontinued and replaced by Bus Blaster v4.
Bus Blaster v2 is an experimental, high-speed JTAG debugger from Dangerous Prototypes. Thanks to a reprogrammable buffer, a simple update over USB makes Bus Blaster v2 compatible with many different JTAG debugger types in the most popular open source software.
- Based on FT2232H with high-speed USB 2.0
- Buffered interface works with 3.3volt to 1.2volt targets
- Reprogrammable buffer is compatible with multiple debugger types
- Compatible with 'jtagkey', 'KT-link' programmer settings in OpenOCD,
- urJTAG, and more
- ships with JTAGkey compatible buffer image pre-programmed
- Should support Serial Wire Debug when available
- Mini-CPLD development board: self programmable, extra CPLD pins to header
- Open source (CC-BY-SA)
Each unit is tested with a real JTAG target before it ships.
This open source hardware and software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
If you encounter any problems when using this product, here is the forum from which you can get the technical support.
|Dimensions||0mm x0mm x0mm|
Write Your Own Review