Bus Blaster v2 JTAG debugger
This product is discontinued and replaced by Bus Blaster v4
This product is discontinued and replaced by Bus Blaster v4.
Bus Blaster v4
Bus Blaster v2 is an experimental, high-speed JTAG debugger from Dangerous Prototypes. Thanks to a reprogrammable buffer, a simple update over USB makes Bus Blaster v2 compatible with many different JTAG debugger types in the most popular open source software.
- Based on FT2232H with high-speed USB 2.0
- Buffered interface works with 3.3volt to 1.2volt targets
- Reprogrammable buffer is compatible with multiple debugger types
- Compatible with 'jtagkey', 'KT-link' programmer settings in OpenOCD,
- urJTAG, and more
- ships with JTAGkey compatible buffer image pre-programmed
- Should support Serial Wire Debug when available
- Mini-CPLD development board: self programmable, extra CPLD pins to header
- Open source (CC-BY-SA)
Each unit is tested with a real JTAG target before it ships.
This open source hardware and software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
If you encounter any problems when using this product, here is the forum from which you can get the technical support.
|Dimensions||0mm x0mm x0mm|
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS
Write Your Own Review
Show per page