Classic Computing Shield provides all of the hardware needed to recreate classic computing systems on the Papilio DUO. Here are some existing retro computing projects that can be easily converted.
- VGA Port - 4r,4g,4b, 4096 Color, 12-bit VGA Output
- 2 Stereo Audio Jacks - 1/8" Stereo jack with low pass filter is ready for CD quality Delta-Sigma audio output.
- PS/2 Ports - Two PS/2 ports accept a keyboard and mouse.
- 2 Joystick Ports - Two DB9 Male joystick ports accept Atari, Commodore, and classic arcade joysticks.
- MicroSD Socket - For file systems and saving and loading ROMs
- 4 Way Buttons - 4 buttons in a plus configuration for user input.
- RS232 Serial Port - For connecting peripherals that require RS232 communications.
- Detachable Wing that allows you to sacrifice the second Joystick, Audio Jack, and PS/2 Jack to free up a 16-bit Wing Slot
If you have any questions, feel free to send us an email to service.
For any technical support or suggestion, please kindly go to our forum.
|Dimensions||150mm x90mm x27mm|
Write Your Own Review