Note: We have a new version DSO Nano v3 instead of DSO Nano v2, and this version Nano v2 won't be produced any more.
This is a upgraded version of previous Nano, it is not a brand new model but there's still a lot of improvements.
1. Upgraded to semi-steel case for:
a Mechanical endurance
b Shielding of noises
c Easier assembly
2. Unibody PCB design for better reliability
3. Complete charging circuit with LTC4054 IC
4. Dedicate channel for signal generating.
5. Extra button for quick adjustment
6. Fixed battery connector
7. Compact dimension (95mm*62mm*13mm, 76g)
8. Updated software (something beyond v2.4 is on going)
DSO Nano v2 is a Digital Storage Oscilloscope designed for basic electronic engineering tasks. Within its smart shell, the device runs on ARM Cortex™-M3 32 bit platform, provides basic waveform monitoring with extensive functions. It equips 320*240 color LCD, micro SD card storage, portable probes, LiPo Battery, USB connection and signal generator. Due to palm size and handy performance, it fits in-field diagnosis, quick measurement, hobbyist projects and wherever convenience matters. Scheme and source files are also open for re-innovating.
Portable and lightweight
Waveform storage and playback
6 triggering mode
200Khz Analog Bandwidth
Complete measurement markers and signal characteristic
Built-in Signal Generator
Built-in Battery. The DSO is ready to work.
-Mini USB cable is not included. You may need to buy one to charge up the DSO.
-You many need a 2G Micro SD card to store the wave signal.
The "-" pole of proble is directly connected to GND of PC when USB connected.
- Never use the Nano for measurements when connected to PC via USB unless the measurement target and Nano/USB port shares a common ground.
- Avoid touching the Nano when test leads are exposed to a high ground level offset and keep the Nano at a safe distance from other conductive material.