DUMANG Mini Mechanical Keyboard with Magnet - Custom Value and Macro(Full Size)
DUMANG Mini Mechanical Keyboard with Magnet - Custom Value and Macro is a keyboard which can customize the key values and macros. It contains a baseboard to carry the key modules with magnets which are easy to attach and detach the baseboard.
We also released a mini version with 17 key modules!
- Key modules can be added and removed at will
- Key modules with a magnet to attach the baseboard
- Able to add, take off or move key modules during operating, support up to 44 key modules
- 2 DK6 Mini baseboards to scrabble up a full-size keyboard
- Customize key parameters, macros, allow repeat key values by Windows App
- Compatible with Cherry keyboard shaft
- 1000 times per second reporting rate, high sensitivity
- RGB backlight
- Switch: kaih KT switch blue (Actuation force: 50±10gf; Actuation travel: 1.9±0.4mm; Total travel: 4.0±0.4mm)
Have you ever seen a removable & programmable keyboard? I think this keyboard will bring you a lot of fun when you are typing or gaming. It is so cool that you can DIY the keyboard in your own style!
Rearrangeable Keys Fixed with Magenet
This Mini DIY Mechanical Keyboard has two parts: two baseboards, and 82 key modules. All the key modules can be moved independently on the baseboard. The magnets on the keys and baseboard are powerful and will not slide around during use. You can attach, remove or reposition each key for different scenarios. The two baseboards can work independently, which means that you can only use one baseboard as a mini keyboard attached to your laptop to helo you enter numbers more quickly or use them together for gaming or programming.
Built-in MCU& Programmable Key Function
Each mainboard can support up to 44 key modules and you can move them everywhere during operating. The Mini keyboard can self-define the value of the key and macros and can configure macro to each key module. User can customize key parameters, macros, and change key functions through a Windows App. One of the most amazing things is that when you left a key during operating and place it in other places of the baseboard, the key still works well and remember its value and function. You can easily design and test your very own unique layout to meet your needs.
Fast Reporting Rate & High Sensitivity
Compare to the normal keyboard, this keyboard is more sensible with 1000 times per second reporting rate. It can respond to the PC about 2ms, which is 5 times faster than the normal keyboard.
Adjustable RGB backlight
Each key has an RGB LED in the bottom, which allows you to set different keys in different colors through the software.
Adjustable Holder & USB Type - C Interface
The baseboard has a holder that can tent it to different degrees to relax your wists and keeps them in a more neutral and comfortable angle. Each baseboard is powered and communicates with PC by a USB Type - C interface which is commonly used these days.
- The baseboard can be doubled for a whole keyboard, up to 8 baseboards
- Each key module has a magnet to attach the baseboard
- 82 key modules and 2 DK6 Mini baseboards
- Each key module has an MCU so as to configure macro to each of them
- Support the horizontal and vertical position
- Support up to 44 key modules on one baseboard
- Hold has 6 levels to adjust the height
- Power and communication interface: USB Type - C Interface
- Baseboard dimension: 147 x 120 mm
- Key module dimension: 1u (19 x 19 mm) for number key like "1", 1.5u (24 x 19 mm) for "ctrl" key
- Keycap Color: white