The Danger Shield is an add-on for the [Arduino] micro controller board. It contains a variety of fun and useful electronic circuits that you can use to do fun and useful things. It is a fully self-contained shield. You plug it into your Arduino, and you can immediately start using it. No extra things to hook up, no external components. Just a really rad board ready to rock.
Some of the features of the board are:
- 3 x linear sliders w/ integrated LEDs (each independently hooked up to PWM)
- 03 x pushbuttons
- 2 x indicator LEDs (each with a PWM)
- 1 x piezo buzzer (for making noise!)
- 1 x temperature sensor
- 1 x light sensor
- 1 x knock sensor
- 1 x 7 segment LED (with shift register)
- power LED and reset button
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials.
If you encounter any problems when using this product, here is the contact from which you can get the technical support.