- 10+: $18.90
- 20+: $17.85
- 50+: $16.80
The Dragino LoRa Shield is a long range transceiver on a Arduino shield form factor and based on Open source library.The LoRa Shield allows the user to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data-rates.It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimising current consumption.
The LoRa Shield based on RFM95W targets professional wireless sensor network applications such as irrigation systems, smart metering, smart cities, smartphone detection, building automation, and so on.
Using Hope RF’s patented LoRa™ modulation technique the LoRa Shield can achieve a sensitivity of over -148dBm using a low cost crystal and bill of materials. The high sensitivity combined with the integrated +20 dBm power amplifier yields industry leading link budget making it optimal for any application requiring range or robustness. LoRa™ also provides significant advantages in both blocking and selectivity over conventional modulation techniques, solving the traditional design compromise between range, interference immunity and energy consumption.
These devices also support high performance (G)FSK modes for systems including WMBus, IEEE802.15.4g. The LoRa Shield deliver exceptional phase noise, selectivity, receiver linearity and IIP3 for significantly lower current consumption than competing devices.
• Compatible with 3.3v or 5v I/O Arduino Board.
• Frequency Band: 868 MHZ
• Low power consumption
• Compatible with Arduino Leonardo, Uno, Mega, DUE
• External Antenna via I-Pex connector
• 168 dB maximum link budget.
• +20 dBm - 100 mW constant RF output vs.
• +14 dBm high efficiency PA.
• Programmable bit rate up to 300 kbps.
• High sensitivity: down to -148 dBm.
• Bullet-proof front end: IIP3 = -12.5 dBm.
• Excellent blocking immunity.
• Low RX current of 10.3 mA, 200 nA register retention.
• Fully integrated synthesizer with a resolution of 61 Hz.
• FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRa™ and OOK modulation.
• Built-in bit synchronizer for clock recovery.
• Preamble detection.
• 127 dB Dynamic Range RSSI.
• Automatic RF Sense and CAD with ultra-fast AFC.
• Packet engine up to 256 bytes with CRC.
• Built-in temperature sensor and low battery indicator.
• 1 x LoRa Shield (support 868M frequency)
• 1 x 868~915Mhz Antenna
|Dragino LoRa Shield - support 433M frequency|
|Dimensions||0mm x0mm x0mm|
|LoRa Shield (support 868M frequency)||1|
Easy to implement long range low power RF radio Loaded the Radiohead software on Arduino and was able to send and receive using 2 of these boards