Dragino LoRaWAN Door Sensor - US915MHz
The Dragino LoRaWAN Door Sensor is a door sensor which can detect open/close status of the door and uplink to LoRaWAN network. It is a small sensor with a dimension of 64 x 30 x 14 mm.
- Compact Size (64x30x14mm) for Easy Deployment
- Latest version of LoRaWAN v1.0.3 Class A
- SX1262 Long-Range Low-Power LoRa Core
- 1 Year Long Lasting CR2032 Battery for Easy Replacements
- Conveniently Change Device Parameters via sending AT Commands
- Periodically Transmit Sensor Data and Open/Close Actions
- Easily Connect to a Computer and Upgrade the Firmware via Program Port
The Dragino LoRaWAN Door Sensor is a door sensor that can detect open/close status of the door and uplink to the LoRaWAN network. It is a small sensor with a dimension of 64 x 30 x 14 mm.
LDS01 is powered by a CR2032 coin battery, in a good LoRaWAN Network Coverage case, it can transmit as many as 12,000 uplink packets (base on SF7, 14dB). in poor LoRaWAN network coverage, it can transmit ~ 1,300 uplink packets (base on SF10, 18.5dB). The design goal for one battery is up to 1 year. Users can easily change the CR2032 battery for reuse.
The LDS01 will send periodically data every day as well as for each door open/close action. It also counts the door open times and calculates the last door open duration.
Each LDS01 is pre-load with a set of unique keys for LoRaWAN registration, register these keys to local LoRaWAN server and it will auto-connect after power on.
This Door Sensor can be set up as follows in a LoRaWAN network:
We also offer the EU868MHz version of this door sensor for the EU868MHz band. Click here to learn more about it.
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems
- Smart Home and Building Automation
- Industrial Monitoring and Control
- Smart Cities
- Smart Factory
It is recommended to change the battery when it reaches 2.8V. After changing the battery, make sure, to press the RESET button to activate the low power mode.
1 x Dragino LoRaWAN Door Sensor - US915MHz