LDS02 LoRaWAN Door & Window Sensor Alarm - US915MHz, Smart Home, Wireless, OTAA, Home Security
The LDS02 is a LoRaWAN Door and Window Sensor to detect door open/close status and send uplinks to IoT platforms via the LoRaWAN network. It can be used for burglar detection for home security and property protection.
- Low-power consumption:2 x AAA LR03 batteries working for a long time up to 2 years
- Long-range data transmission: Data can be transmitted within a range of 3~5 kilometers
- Support for multiple platforms: Quick to use on platforms like Helium and TTN
- Alarm Function: Open duration alarm, uplink on periodically and open/close action
- Flexible parameter configuration: Supports AT commands to change parameters, can remotely configure parameters through LoRaWAN Downlink
This sensor is powered by 2 x AAA batteries and targeted for long-time use, these two batteries can provide about 16,000 ~ 70,000 uplink packets. After the battery runs out, the user can easily open the enclosure and replace it with 2 common AAA batteries.
The LDS02 will send periodically data every day as well as for each door and window open/close action. It also counts the door and window open times and calculates the last door and window open duration. Users can also disable the uplink for each open/close event, instead, the device can count each open event and uplink periodically
Also, it has the open alarm feature, user can set this feature so the device will send an alarm if the door and window have been open for a certain time. Each LDS02 is pre-load with a set of unique keys for LoRaWAN registration, register these keys to the LoRaWAN server and it will auto-connect after power on.
The LDS02 can adapt to many different types of door/window frames. Please ensure that the horizontal installation gap between them is less than or equal to 25 mm.
- liquor cabinets
- confidential file cabinets
- intrusion detection
1 × Sensor
- Device Size: 73.9 x 31.39 x 20.1 mm