LWL02 LoRaWAN Water Leak Sensor - US915MHz, Smart home, OTTA, Wireless
The LWL02 is a LoRaWAN water sensor. When there is water between the two metal probes, LWL02 indicates a water leak event and send uplink to the IoT servers via the LoRaWAN network.
- Low-power consumption: 2 x AAA LR03 batteries working for a long time up to 2 years
- Long-range data transmission: Data can be transmitted within a range of 3~5 kilometers
- Support for multiple platforms: Quick to use on platforms like Helium and TTN
- Alarm Function: Water leak event will be warned
- Flexible parameter configuration: Supports AT commands to change parameters, can remotely configure parameters through LoRaWAN Downlink
LWL02 is powered by 2 x AAA batteries and targeted long-time use, these two batteries can provide about 16,000 ~ 70,000 uplink packets, which result in 2 ~ 10 years battery life. After the battery runs out, the user can easily open the enclosure and replace it with 2 common AAAbatteries.
It will send periodically data every day as well as for each water leak event. It also counts the water leak times and calculates the last water leak duration. Users can also disable the uplink for each water leak event, instead, the device can count each event and uplink periodically.
Each LWL02 is pre-load with a set of unique keys for LoRaWAN registration, register these keys to the LoRaWAN server and it will auto-connect after power on.
This water leak sensor can be set up as follows in a LoRaWAN network:
Boat Bilge Water Leak Detection
It is recommended to change the battery when it reaches 2.8V. After changing the battery, make sure, to press the RESET button to activate the low power mode.
Dimension and Overview
1 x LoRaWAN Water Leak Sensor- US915MHz