The difference between this version and the previous version is, changing the arduino socket to the latest Arduino Uno standard. Except this, all the features are same with the previous version.
• Compatible with standard Arduino and Arduino Mega
• Selectable interface between hardware serial port and software serial port
• Quad band support: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
• Support TCP/UDP protocols
• Full control via AT commands set: Standard - GSM 07.07 & 07.05 and Enhanced - SIMCOM AT Commands
• 2-in-1 headset jack
• Convenient external SIM card holder
• Low power consumption: 1.5mA(sleep mode)
• Compatible:Arduino UNO/Seeeduino directly ; Other main board via jumpers;
• Selectable interface:UART, Software seria;
• Quad band support:850/900/1800/1900MHz;
• Communication support:Standard - GSM 07.07 & 07.05 and Enhanced - SIMCOM AT Commands;
• Operation temperature:-40°C to +85 °C;
• Protocol support:0710 MUX protocol, embedded TCP/UDP protocol, FTP/HTTP, FOTA, MMS, embedded AT;
• Certification of SIM900:CE, IC, FCC, ROHS, PTCRB, GCF, ICASA, REACH, AT&T
• Dimensions: 68.58 * 53.34mm;
• Power supply:5v via 5V pin, 6.5~12v via Vin pin;
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.
Free shipping on your first order over $50 or more. Discounted items included!